Sunday, July 26, 2009

Grandma Peggy's House


Me and Christopher got to my mothers on Saturday afternoon (July 25th 2009) and got settled in. Christopher was having a hard time, I'm thinking he thought mommy was dropping him off and leaving. I guess it seems i do that a lot when i come home. Poor lil man. I kept telling him that we were staying all week and mommy was not leaving. It took him several hours before he felt he was safe enough to wonder off further than 2 feet. But he soon was enjoying himself like usual. My mom turned the water on and let him run through it and it was hot enough for him to enjoy. Trying to get a couple of hours of fun in before i start taking care of everyone. I told my mom i don't know what will be hard Christopher and Jaime, or her and Christopher.. She laughed and told me I'm sure it is harder to care for Jaime and the baby.. LOL But i will be here to do what ever it takes. Sunday has been a long, hot, semi relaxing day. My father and Leon came by for a BBQ. Me and my father went shopping at Safeway, so that we would have everything we needed for my mother for the week. I was able to get my dads cell phone working, and even talked him into getting some ring tones. It does not take much talking into when it comes to my dad. Missing Jaime a lot, I'm sure he is in heaven right now. Sleeping in and playing Xbox 24/7, when he is not at work. He said the house is so quiet without our little peanut there. :( Well Monday will come soon enough and we will have a long day ahead of us. here a couple pics to remember settling in before moms surgery day.

No comments: