Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Counting Down The Days.....

And the Count Down for me begins...... Me and Chris are leaving on Friday to meet Jaime parents in Monterey. I want to take Chris to the beach to relax in the sun. Last time he was at the beach he was little, but he sure did love the water hitting him. I hope he even likes it better this time. On Saturday we are going to A Day Out with Thomas the Train in Felton. I know he will love seeing Thomas the Train in person, and getting to take a ride with him. More to come on both these trips.
After that we are heading North to Corning, to help out my mommy. She will under go a lumpectomy on Monday the 27th. Hope all goes well. Anyone reading this say some prayers for my mom, and keep us in your thoughts. It will be a long week, but I'm glad i live back in Cali now so i can be close to my mother. Hopefully during this trip i will get to see some old friends of mine.
Besides that Christopher is doing awesome. Things are looking up for this bright little boy....
  • He is starting to potty train.. :) after spending the week at grandma, me and daddy gave up all hope. and the next day put him back in diapers. But he did not want back in diapers and started going to the bathroom on his own. the last 2 days he did not have any accidents, and then bam today he had 2. oh well. we are on the right track.
  • In June Chris started counting, and saying his colors. and now he is doing both pretty good.
  • His speech is getting alot better. Though he will still need speech therapy I'm sure. His teacher comes for her summer visit on Thursday. Me and Jaime are looking forward to all her feed back on his progress since she has last seen him in June. :)

More to come on all our life events in the next couple of weeks. And i will keep everyone updated on my mom....

1 comment:

All five of us! said...

You and your family are in my prayers! Sounds like Chris is really coming along way that's GREAT! I don't think were going to get to see each other before we head to CO. :(