Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wild Water Adventures
















Wild Water Adventures: Last month Jaime & I took Christopher to see a Fresno Grizzles game. In return they gave us a couple free tickets to the water park. Since it was around 100 today Chris & I headed over to Clovis. It was quite the drive, 45mins :(. When we go to the Island, its like 15mins at the most. But it was will worth the drive. Last year Alyson brought us to the same park, so i was wondering if he would remember. And sure enough he did. This time around i got him to go down the green water slides in the children section. The drop off is in about 2 feet of water, and I was surprised that he did not mind going underwater. One time he held his breath and swam alittle. He had so much fun, i could not even get him to sit and eat lunch. So I was not surprised when a mother came to me, and told me Christopher just pulled down his swim trunks and peed down the octopus slide LOL. I mean what do you say to the mother when they tell you that. Thanks, "Now i know he does not need to go." or Thanks, "Let me get our things and get the hell outta here."
Oh well things happen. I was the mother who let her son piss down the slide, and do nothing about it. I wasn't worried, because we wont be going back there, and i will never see them again.
At the end of the day 2:45 Christopher came to me and said he was sleepy, and needed to go pee. So of course i sent him back to the water slide from earlier. LOL just kidding. I knew he would be hungry and thought he would sleep as soon as the car started.
Sure enough, he devoured a PB sandwich, and thing of chips, Gatorade, and then passed out. Slept all the way home & and did not wake until 630ish. The End.

1 comment:

Sean,Patty, Merrick, Memphis and Leia Donovan said...

Crystal-
Phew I just got done catching up on all of your posts and I must say you guys are really busy. The peeing down the octopus slide was probably my favorite. How are you guys? Are you guys still trying to relocate somewhere? Sean just applied to a med school in Vallejo so maybe you guys should move there and we could be neighbors again. Just kidding. We miss you guys and hope that you guys are doing well.