Friday, June 4, 2010

Christopher 1st Dental Appointment

On June 3rd, 2010 Christopher went to his first dentist apt. I didn't know what to expect at all. There are so many dentist out there, how would i know Christopher would like them. So i called Aetna, and got a list of dentist i could use. I then opened up the yellow pages; cause sometimes they have pictures of what these people look like LOL. To my surprise I see 2 young females who look like twins. Crystal & Sabrina Nassar. So i called to see if they were taking new patients. And lucky for me they were. This office was so Awesome. Christopher loved it. The girl and guy taking his X-ray, were so good to him. When Crystal came in to see us, she picked him up and took him to the computer to let him see his teeth. He was smiling from ear to ear. It was pretty cool for me to see to. He has 2 sets in there. His Baby and Adult. Her and Christopher counted his teeth. He told her, he has 4. She laughed and said you better have 20 in there, or there will be some problems. So they counted away. 10 on top and 10 on bottom. She told him that equal 20. But he told her it equaled 5. The rest was simple. Fluoride and Cleaning. As simple as i say it. He opened up and she did her job. After they were done, he asked alot of questions about the tools, and she gave me quick and simple answers. He was happy and nodded his head. Then he headed off the the Treasure Chest to claim his prize. My made his next apt. for Dec.

No comments: