Thursday, June 10, 2010

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom









This past Monday June 7th, Jaime parents invited us down to Discover Kingdom in Vallejo, Ca. Jaime brother Joe took the week off, so he was taking his family too. The night before we went, Jaime and I were trying to figure out When the last time we were there. I looked back through my pregnancy journey. The date was July 17th, 2006. That morning Jaime, Lynn, and I went to get my 2nd sonogram. It was that day i found out i was having a boy, and we named him Christopher Gene. So it did bring back alot of memories from that day. Also things have changed alot in 4 years. They put in a Thomas Town, and did several more updates. We were pleased. Christopher enjoyed him self to the fullest and so did we. I think as a parent it brings you a lot of joy to see your little ones happy. Jaime and I used to love to go on all the big scary rides, and wait in line the whole time. But this time, it was fun taking it easy and watching Christopher enjoy his day to the fullest. His cousin Alissa was great, she really likes to be with Christopher, so she did a lot of things with him. Timothy was off with his dad, riding all the big rides and getting as much in as he could. I didn't get a lot of pictures today. But i wanted to share a few of them with you.
This one is for you Mark.
9 tickets to Six flags $279
4 Beers $42
Lunch at the car $25ish
Walking back and forth to the car several time $sore body the next day
Watching your kids and grand kids have the time of their life PRICELESS.





No comments: