Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Days at the Park

Everyday that i wake up, i see alittle more of Christopher in me and Jaime . Christopher enjoys being independent and free. He enjoys the out doors and being able to run free.
He always has a smile on his face, and it makes me happy to be his mother. That does not mean he is alway doing what he is told though. LOL He has his own little mind, and god has given him his own soul.

He warms my heart and fills my days with happiness, along with alot of house work and cleaning. sometimes it is overwhelming, but i try to think positive. He may be my baby forever, but i need to cherish the days that i have with him.



Im looking forward to watching him grow and be his own little person. Im looking forward to the days he is in school. Playing Sports, making friends, and enjoying life. I hope he will make wonderful memories. Just as his father and i did growing up.

We will try to give him all the opportunity that we can. I love you







No comments: