Friday, April 2, 2010

Daytona Beach Florida

Adam showing off his guns


Valerie and Alyson


Me and Jaime

Terry was always smiling


Yes i play Rock Band on the Weekends

Ranger Ramirez and Ranger Gary Basile


WingStop for .99 cent beers and a few jokes. Gary we will meet again.

Alyson -Crystal-Terry at the Mai Tai. Need i say more

Showing Jaime, I may be 33 but i can still table dance. LOL

Ranger Nick and Crystal. I have nothing to say but "Skid Row"

Best Bloody Mary in Town.

This is what you look like after 4 nights of drinking with one more to go.


This is what a call a "HANG OVER"


Our first night out. Getting ready to head over to the Oyster Rub and Razzle

The Girls ready to show Daytona Beach how we do it out in Cali

I want to start by thanking my husband for inviting me on a work trip. I love that he is not embarrassed at all by my fun loving ways. LOL I will have to say that ever since he has become a Park Ranger we have met so many wonderful people who are super nice and extra fun. I'm very grateful that Jaime loves his job and he gets to travel. Me and Christopher are very lucky. But once Chris starts school it will be hard for us to go with him. I would also like to Thank Alyson, Terry, Skip, Adam, Nick, Gary, Valerie, and Sylvia. They made me feel welcome to be on there team and feel right at home with the Corps. Funny everyone thought i was a ranger anyways. But we met a lot of great people from around the states that were great too. Some of the places we went were: Oyster Pub, Razzles, Ocean Deck, Mai Tai, Cruiser, Wingstop, Sloppy Joe's, Hooter's, Bubba Gumps and even through a strip club in one night called Lolly Pops. LOL
Sorry all the pictures are scramble with different nights added in there.


No comments: