Saturday, April 3, 2010

Daytona Beach Sunrise.


Daytona Beach Florida
My First Eastern Sunrise. I would like to say, i have never in my life seen anything like it. Well maybe the sunset on the Western Shores. I do know it is something everyone must see. It is funny now that i have seen the sun actually rise. I remember once thinking, we stayed up to watch the sunrise. "over what" "Chico, Corning, the Pacific Ocean." That is not the sunrising for sure. I just loved being right on the Ocean. It is a different experience all together. These pictures were all taken the first morning i was there. I woke up about 650am thinking that i had missed it. But it was still pitch dark out. So i called the front desk, they told me about 715am. Sure enough 717am on Sunday March 28th, 2010 The Sun starting rising over the Atlantic Ocean. I guess you need to start down at the bottom to get the full affect. I messed them up when posting them. I should have started the other way.

No comments: