Saturday, February 13, 2010

Losing Sight!!!!

Its funny these last couple of weeks that is... I was adding a GF of mine from High School Brandy Smith to my blog. I inspired her to start a blog, so that she could share with her family the things that are important in our everyday life. Things that the grandparents and other family don't often get to see. I read her blog the first week she did it, and i was glad to have her on at blog spot. Well the last couple of weeks in the Ramirez's Home have been interesting to say the least. Today after i was adding her, i re-read are blog. I will for sure have to say we have lost sight to what is important, get for a split second. She talked about what is important for her family this year, and how they are trying to teach their children what is important in life. That nothing is impossible, and everything is within reach. It is so true our family, our children, and us are important. In US i mean me and Jaime. It is really all that matter's. And sometimes we lose sight of what is important. I'm glad i was able to re-read that blog, to realize i need to get back on track. Thanks BS

No comments: