Sunday, February 21, 2010

I've got BALLS

Ok so this last week my parents were here. Christopher said he had to go pee. After the toilet flushed, i hear him ask Jaime. "Whats that" Jaime replies, "your balls"
I'm trying so hard not to laugh, along with my mother who is in the kitchen with me. Christopher then comes out of the bathroom with no underwear on. Mama Mama. Yes Christopher i say, "Mama i got Balls." I said, " That is nice to know Christopher thanks for sharing." he moves on to my mom. "grama grama Chris got balls," he says. My mother replies, "That good to know, not alot of guys have got balls." laughter feels the kitchen and everyone is laughing. Christopher is stilling running around with no underwear telling everyone he has balls. Finally my dad who cant obvious hear. Asked what is going on. Chris walks up points at his Balls and says, "Papa i got balls." My dad is like i think something is wrong with his balls. LOL
I say, "dad you crack me up, he is telling you he has balls"
"Oh" my dad says. "And yes you have 2 of them"
Christopher runs to dad. Daddy I have 2 Balls.
That's My Boy and My Family.

No comments: