Friday, October 16, 2009

Grandma just took her HAIR right off her HEAD

My Mother is usually in her wig or one of her turbans i had for her. She loves the one with all the breast cancer logo's and saying on it. So this normally how Christopher seen her everyday too.


In this picture Christopher wanted to put a bandanna on like my mom. They were looking in the mirror, and Chris was laughing that he looked like his grandma.


Thanks mom for letting me take at least 2 pictures with just your naked head.


Ok so the funny story. Me and Jaime wanted to get out of the house one night that we were all staying with my mom. My told me she was sorry, that she was not thinking about how Christopher would react, but she came out of the bathroom and at the same time took off her wig. She said Christopher's eyes got really big as she walked into the room to put her wig on the manikin head. Christopher got off the couch looked at my mom and then at the wig. He was like were is your hair, it just came right off. LOL Then the last night we were there, me and Chris slept in bed with my mom. Right before we went to sleep, he looked over at my mom. She was bald. He said grandma's hair and rubbed her head.. needless to say i wanted to cry. My mom will have her 3rd chemo treatment in 1 week. The Dr's told my mom she would not lose her hair until after the 2nd one. But she lost it 3 days after the 1st. We love her just as much with or with out hair. She is still beautiful.

No comments: