Thursday, October 1, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Ok so..... On Oct 24th we are doing the Race for the Cure at Fresno State. Im looking for idea's for shirt saying for me, chris, my mom, and who ever else decides to join us... So here are some cute ones that i seen. and when i make some up, i will for sure post them. :)

You can Look.. I can Touch... Take care of your Boobies....
You can Look.. I can Touch... Take care of your TaTa's
I love my Boobs... I do the COLD METAL SQUEEZE every year
I love my Boobs... I do the BSE monthly....
Im a Boobman
I walk for my grannie
I walk for my grandma
I walk for my mother
I wear pink for my grandma
I wear pink for my mom
Walk for a cure
My mom survived so can yours
Please find a cure before i grow boobs.. "if i only had a daughter" LOL

No comments: