Sunday, June 14, 2009

Miracle Mile of Quarters Run


KIWANIS DIVISION 5 - 4th ANNUAL Miracle Mile of Quarter's Run
On June 13th Alyson and I run in the Miracle Mile of Quarter's Run at the Central Hospital in Madera. All proceeds went to the Children Hospital of Central Valley That morning i was telling Alyson that 2miles should be pretty easy for us. Aly replies with. 2miles. We are running 4miles. Im guess this is why her facebook profile, said she was preparing for her run. All i could think of was how in the hell i was going to run and complete 4 miles. But there i was registering and getting my number. But all in all it was not that bad, with the times me and Aly got, she is right we should not have been running the 2miles. One of us would have walked away with a huge ass trophy I'm guess it would have been Aly since she bet me anyhow. But we are both happy to come away with plaque for 1st and 2nd place in our division. And just for the record. Alyson was the second overall girl to come in and i was the third. That little Asian chick, bet us the last time we raced in the Reef Run in April. But I'm happy to report that i pushed myself to do the four miles, even though i was not prepared. In the end my legs are sore and I'm still alive...


Me after receiving my plague for 2nd place in my division with a time of 32:35

Aly after receiving 1st place in your division

No comments: