Monday, September 20, 2010

Grandpa Tom's Birthday









My father turned 64 on August 25, 2010. He was not feeling up to driving that weekend, so we did not get to help him celebrate. He decided to drive over Labor Day weekend. Christopher wanted to throw a birthday party for someone, so i told him we could do it for papa Tommy. That morning Christopher helped bake and decorate cupcakes. He wanted different color ones. I wanted to make a cake, but Christopher said he don't like cake LOL. Christopher was so excited to help blow out the candles. I put some trick candles on there for my dad and him. The harder they blew, the bigger the flame. It took both of them awhile to figure out what was going on. LOL my father he is just like a child too. We should have waited until Sunday to have the party. Because my mother and my in-laws showed up for our lunch BBQ before Jaime had to go to work. It was really nice to see everyone, and they are only an hour away. So they can drive up anytime.

No comments: