Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy 10 years and Counting......

It is crazy how time flies... 16years ago, i graduated HS.I will admit, it was not a easy 16years. My Senior year, i met Jaime. Even though he was 2 grades below me, I some how felt a connection with him. With me being in College and Jaime still in HS, our relationship was challenged many of times. But somehow, we also worked it out, and stayed together. After Jaime graduated we moved in together. Alittle over 2 years after Jaime graduated from HS he proposed to him, and 2 years after that we got married. We made the choice to have a small wedding out of town. but 34 people joined us in Vegas. Our closes family, and our best friends. Jaime and I could not asked for a better time. After 10 years, we are still best friends. We still have our challenges though they are different from the ones when we were young. We still work out the differences and remain best friends. I think that is what you need in a great relationship. Friends first. If you agreed on everything what would be the point right. I cannot complain about a single thing. We have done so many great things over the last 16year, and the last 10years, have been some of the best times of my life. I only hope our next 10 years, or even 16years lives up to what we have experiences together. Like i said before... 10 years ago i married my best friends, and i love him now more than anythings. Thanks Jaime.

No comments: