Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day
I just want to start out by saying that everyday i wake up and I'm THANKFUL for my wonderful family. I would not be the person i am today without any of you. I love my mother very much and I'm thankful to have her in my life and in my families lives. Thank you mom for being you and being there when i need you. I'm also thankful to have my mother-in-law in my life. She is a blessing and i have to thank god for bring someone so caring into my life. I'm luckily that me and Jaime's families get along so well, you don't really see that every day. So when i say family, i mean family. But without my husband and son life would not be the same. There would be a hole left unfilled. They bring me so much joy everyday. My life is never boring. I see how our mother's feel now when they are away from their families and children.
This year my heart goes out to anyone who has lost thier mother. I could not imagne, my life without mine. Everyday is a new day and a new memory.

1 comment:

Sean,Patty, Merrick, Memphis and Leia Donovan said...

Crystal you look so great. I wish we lived closer, maybe someday right? Well I hope you had an awesome Mother's Day.
Patty