Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Ramirez Family

Well as you know we tend not to stay long in one place for very long. Last Thursday our friend Kevin from Lake Mendocino called Jaime to ask if he would like to work for him. ;) after discussing it over Jaime and I agreed it would be a great place for our family. That is how our family makes most of our decision. Is it great for our family. On Friday Jaime called Kevin and gave him the go ahead to talk to HR. Its now Tuesday afternoon and the last words i heard this morning was May 1st. This Ukiah, Ca here comes the Ramirez Family in full force.

3 comments:

All five of us! said...

I've had the itch to move myself not so much out of the town I live in but the house I live in. It would be so nice to own our own home but I don't think it's going to be happening anytime soon. We have to file bankruptcy cause of the medical bills so it's going to be awhile before we can buy. I bet you'll love living there over where you live now. Will you be able to live closer to where Jamie works? Good Luck!

The Ramirez Trio said...

Yeah i think instead of jaime driving 30mins it will be more like 5-10mins. Plus we will be 2hrs closer to our family. Im sorry to hear about all the medical bills. We have several year ahead before we can buy a home too. Dont worry we are all still young, and things will work out. When the time is right, you will have a wonderful house that is all yours. I just dont want to live in a apartment anymore. I hate not having a backyard, that is one thing i truly miss.

Sean,Patty, Merrick, Memphis and Leia Donovan said...

Oh my goodness Crystal Congratulations that's wonderful. I... um.. of course had to look up where Ukiah was but when I saw how close it was to Chico I got really happy for you guys. Yeahhhh. Get to packing girlfriend moving day is just around the corner. Talk to you soon.