Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Our Lives......

I just finished a depressing, sad, but uplifting booked called TWEAK: Growing up on Methamphetamines. By Nic Sheff. http://nicsheff.com/ . It is a memoir of a young guy, and his journey through drugs, relapsing, and recovery. It is pretty sad. All the things he has done in his life, and the stories he tell. It is pretty amazing that he survived everything, and had the strength to finally recover. Jaime loves reading books about these things, i guess i never really have. I'm more interested in other family issues. LOL
Me and Jaime have seen alot over in the past, with family, friends, others around us. It is funny how some people can make a huge difference and others do not have the ability to do so. It is pretty sad when you think about it. I know that we have many years ahead of us raising our son. I hope that we will have a open heart and a open mind when it comes to Christopher. I also hope that he will find different outlets to turn to if he every finds him self in these situations."but time will only tell" I also know that we couuld be the best parents in the world and our kids will rebeal.

No comments: