Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Time and the Beautiful Weather

Spring Time Weather....... This last week has been a long one, the weather has has it's ups and downs. But the last several days have been so beautiful. These are the days that i have surely missed in the passed 2 years being away from California. Now that we are back, im not going to take this life for granted. I have been wanting to post these pictures since easter but i have not got around to it. Now that we are living in a place with all the sunlight anyone could ask for, i started planting again.




The Plant below me, for father gave to me as a gift in 2005, and when me and Jaime left for New Olreans in 2006 my mother take it in for me.













And this Easter she brought it back for me, she has said it needed to be replanted, so as you can see i put i new plant in its pot, and bought a larger one for it, and you can so it down below.. Now i have four beautiful plants around the house, that just brighten up our days.... Christopher just loves helping water and take care of them. Hopefully his future girlfriend/wife will appericate everything im teaching him.......
If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.— Anne Bradstreet

No comments: