Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas is a time for family.........

What better time than Christmas to learn about your family.....

With Christmas approaching, i thought it would be a wonderful idea to make a family tree. So Christopher and i worked on it together for our weekly project. "lets just say, he didnot do as much, as he told me he would" lOl But it was sure alot of fun. I started out by finding pics of everyone in our family. Me-Jaime-both our parents. Joe-Tamra and the Kids. & you cant forget Leon. We also included Christopher GodParents Lucy and Hector. So atleast Once a day me and him sit down and go over everyone in each picture. and if he wants to do it more than once a day is totally ok too. But it sure is a joy to watch his little face lite up when he see's people he knows. Including him self. He is finally starting to say Christopher. I hope you enjoy these pics as much as we did making it......






Christopher is helping mommy fix the pictures and get the names ready

Standing proud and tall in front of his family tree.
There is my family........

Ok im outta here......










1 comment:

Sean,Patty, Merrick, Memphis and Leia Donovan said...

hey hun, how was your christmas? I got your elf gram and thought it was hilarious in a very creepy kind of way. How's Christopher's cough? I think Merrick has something now too, poor guy. Have a good New Year.